At 69堂精品app, it is always our aim to find a fair and reasonable solution in the best interests of your child.
Step 1: Talk to your Child's Teacher
The first step to addressing a concern is to contact your child's teacher. The classroom teacher knows each student's strengths and needs, and can most accurately provide information on how to improve or fix the issue. You can:
- talk to the teacher about your concerns and how your child feels
- be specific about describing your concern
- ask questions to help you understand school policies and procedures
- listen to the teacher’s point of view and suggestions
- focus on the problem, not the people involved
- be prepared to explore options for resolution
- follow up on the outcome
Step 2: Talk to your School Principal
If you don't feel your concern has been addressed after talking to your child's teacher, make an appointment to speak to the school principal or assistant principal. They will ask whether or not you have first spoken directly with your child's teacher. A meeting may be set up with the student, teacher, and principal to address your concern.
Step 3: Contact Division Office
If the Principal at your child’s school is unable to resolve your concern satisfactorily, please contact Division Office, where your concern will be escalated to the appropriate individual. You can reach us in any of the following ways:
- By telephone: 403-652-3001
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: 403-652-4204
- By mail: 69堂精品app, 129 4th Avenue SW Suite 300, PO Box 5700, High River, Alberta, T1V 1M7
Step 4: Appeals
outlines appeals and hearings regarding student matters.