We are called to create environments that support the well-being of each learner so that our staff and students can experience the highest quality of teaching and learning and professional relationships. In ensuring learner wellbeing is a division priority, staff have an increased capacity to take care of our students, one another, and our community. The organizational value of a healthy workplace is integral to a vibrant and productive workplace culture and to supporting healthy work-life excellence.
Here is what you can expect:
- The 69堂精品app believes in the importance of wellness and well-being in body, mind and spirit.
- We recognize that well-being is both individual and collective responsibility and are committed to ensuring that staff and students are provided with the support they need to be well.
- We believe that well-being is a precondition to excellence in teaching and learning and excellence outside of the workplace.
- We all have a role to play in supporting wellness and well-being within our school division and our community.
- We commit to implementing, reviewing and maintaining organizational structures that support this work.
Every team member at FSD has access to 24/7 wellness support through our Employee and Family Assistance Program through Inkblot. This program is in addition to our robust extended health benefits through ASEBP.
Wellness Supports include:
- Mental health management
- Stress management and reduction
- Relationship and family support
- Legal and financial consultation
- Research/advisory services
Positions will posted as they become available on our website. Qualified Applicants interested in applying are required to create a free online portfolio.