Edsembli Family Portal
Releasing to our FSD Families on December 13, 2023
We're excited to introduce our new Edsembli Family Portal which will be replacing the current Edsembli Connect platform. A web-based platform that is more convenient to view from your mobile device as well as any browser on a personal computer. We anticipate a system-wide release on December 1, 2023.
The new Family Portal is designed to enhance your involvement in your child's education. The new portal provides you with convenient access to important information, all in one place, regardless of the school your child attends in our Division.
- Marks: View your child's grades and academic progress.
- Attendance: Keep track of your child's attendance.
- Contact Info: Confirm your contact details.
- Learner Profiles: Access Learner Profiles promptly.
- Pay Fees: Pay all or some of your school fees.
- No App to Download: A single link accessible from all devices that can be bookmarked or added to the home screen of your mobile device for easy access.
You will receive login instructions from "Edsembli". The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and titled:
Family Portal Account Created by 69堂精品app.
Your username will be included in this email along with a link to reset your password which will then take you to the new login screen.
A sample of the email is below:
Once you have changed your password and redirected to the login page, please bookmark the following URL as your new Family Portal login:
If you encounter any login issues or have questions, please contact your child's school for assistance.
Here are some help documents if you can't find what you need in edsembli help.
Do you need to reset your password? Find details here -
Do you need step by step instructions on how to find what you need? Find details here -